Applying for a Clearance Certificate
Available at any of our Customer Service Centres
- Provide an up to date Certificate of Assessment from the District Revenue Office or City/Borough Corporation (not older than three (3) months).
- Provide a sketch showing clear directions to property and cadastral map for vacant land.
- Your WASA bill (if any).
- The clearance fee (revised April 1st 2009).
Domestic properties cost $460.00 (VAT inclusive)
(A1, A2, A3, A4, A5, A6)
Commercial properties cost $862.50 (VAT inclusive)
(B3, B4, C1, C2, C3, C4)
Other properties cost $862.50 (VAT inclusive)
(D3, D4, E3, E4)
- Provide some form of valid identification (ID card/Driver’s permit/Passport)
- Obtain application form from any Customer Service Centre or download the Clearance Certificate application form.