• Complete a Disconnection by Request Form.
  • Submit a written request to the Manager, Customer Business Services stating reason for disconnection (only the legal owner of the property can apply for a disconnection by request).
  • Provide a Certificate of Payment (COP) from the District Revenue Office, the City Hall or the Borough Corporation.
  • Provide two (2) valid forms of Picture Identification (National Identification Card, Driver’s Permit, Passport).
  • Pay outstanding arrears on the account plus Disconnection Fee of $312.00.
    To have the supply reconnected a written request plus a payment of $188.00 is required.

N.B. Request will only be facilitated if the property is not occupied.