Change Of Ownership Title

Are you:

  • Buying or selling property?
  • A recipient of property either as a gift or by death?
  • Certificate of Assessment (not more than 3 months old) from your District Revenue Office, City Hall or the Borough Corporation bearing the new owner's name must accompany the form.

Note: There is no fee attached to the Change of Ownership form.